We look forward to meeting you and making your first visit convenient and fun! There will be NO CHARGE and you should plan to be in our office for 45-60 minutes.
Your visit will include a thorough exam and we will patiently discuss your individual treatment options, if any are necessary. We encourage questions and emphasize open communication in our office as much as quality treatment and friendly service.
We look forward to introducing you to our office and our team. You can expect to be treated as a valued member of our orthodontic family from your very first visit.
What to Expect During Your First Visit:
- A thorough exam to determine if treatment is necessary
- A free diagnostic digital screening x-ray from our in house lab, if one is needed
- A discussion about your orthodontic needs and expectations
- An individualized presentation of treatment options
- A timeline of when treatment should begin and how long it should take to complete
- A financial plan for treatment and your insurance options
- A plan for your next steps to a beautiful smile!
Download our new patient forms before your consultation:
- Adult New Patient Form
- Child New Patient Form
- Get To Know You Form For Your Child To Fill Out
- Hygiene Certificate
If you're unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.