Hal Barkate DDS, MSD
Orthodontic-Dentofacial Orthopedic Specialist
It has been my pleasure to provide beautiful smiles to so many wonderful families in Orange County over my 15+ years in orthodontics. My greatest joy comes from seeing the difference a healthy smile can make in a person’s life. A beautiful smile is a gift for a lifetime!
Our team’s vision is to provide the very best orthodontic experience in every way. We are committed to providing healthy and beautiful smiles in an enjoyable and fun atmosphere with an emphasis on personal service and quality care for our orthodontic family. We consider it an honor and privilege to serve our patients with love, compassion and our dedication to excellence in orthodontic care.
I feel it is a blessing to be an orthodontist and I take my profession extremely seriously. I work hard to be the very best orthodontist for my patients and I truly enjoy what I do. I look forward to coming into the office every day and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Hal Barkate D.D.S., M.S.D.
- Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Invisalign Premier Provider; a title awarded to only the top 5% of all Invisalign dentists
- Voted Top Orthodontist in Orange County by his dental colleagues multiple times in Coast magazine
- Voted Ladera Ranch's Favorite Orthodontist, Ladera Ranch Magazine
- Featured in Orange Coast magazine’s Top Doctors of Orange County issue
- Dean’s Scholar Graduate of UCLA
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate of UCSF School of Dentistry
- Masters in Orthodontics from University of the Pacific Orthodontic Residency
- Advanced Training in Early Childhood Interception Orthodontic Treatment
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists
- Lecturer and Faculty Member in the UCLA School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, Past Program Chair of Continuing Education
- Excellence and Highest Ethical Practice Award, Academy of Dental Sciences
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Council of Dental Sciences
- Lifetime Distinguished Honorary Master Diplomat, National Academy of Dental Sciences, Specialty of Orthodontics
- Special Advisor in Dentistry to the National Institute of Medicine
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: California Dental Association
- Member: American Association of Orthodontists
- Member: California Association of Orthodontists
- Member: Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Barkate spends all his free time with his wife, Krystal and their children, Maddie and Cooper. He stays active by playing with his family, volunteering in his community and remembering to enjoy each and every day.